01 September 2007

Finally, the weekend.


I really don't feel like drawing tonight. I'm tired and I have a headache, and I feel completely uninspired and this sucks hairy donkey balls. Fuck. I'm starting to not like the idea of posting art that's totally awful online where anyone can see it.
Also, it's really hard to do Grim Fandango fan art. The characters are so blocky that it's practically impossible to make your own interpretation (I'd be glad if you proved me wrong) while still keeping them recognizable. I might try again, but it feels like making Lego fan art. There just isn't a lot of creative wiggle room.

2 comments:

Ραψωδία said...

I once made a lego tribute to Grim Fandango :P
I mean, with real lego blocks :P

Dimitrios Doukoglou said...

That's impressively retarded :P

Although, I guess it's the only combination that might actually work.